Since the removal of employment tribunal fees, there have been dramatic increase of employment claims.
If a case is taken to the Employment Tribunal, it can become extremely stressful and expensive for employers, but with Employer Support providing employment tribunal representation, you will have one less thing to worry about. We will endeavour to offer you the very best in legal advice and expertise to ensure that your reputation as a business remains completely intact. We deliver professional employment law support for businesses facing tribunal claims and offer the whole package from the initial preparation to representation on the day.
What really sets Employer Support apart from other employment law services is that we offer consistency and dedication. Your allocated employment consultant will be the one to deliver at all stages of the service we provide, from the initial meeting until the final delivery of the agreed services.
The process is as follows:
- Your dedicated advisor will create a file for the business, taking written statements and gathering together all of the relevant information to prepare the case.
- Any witnesses will then be briefed and research will be conducted into any of the relevant areas. Throughout the whole process we will continue to liaise with the claimant’s representatives.
- All of the relevant and necessary documents will be submitted to the Employment Tribunal Office dealing with the case.
- You will be allocated one of our dedicated and highly-skilled experts to represent you during the proceedings in the Employment Tribunal.
- After the case has reached a conclusion, we will help you to put in measures to protect your business from a similar situation arising in the future.